The Crim Family Memorial Nursing Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate students admitted in the nursing program at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an undergraduate student with 12 credits and or graduate student with 9 credits admitted in the School of Nursing at Boise State University.
- Should be enrolled in the School of Nursing as a non-traditional student, single parent with prior involvement in health care field and must be planning to stay and practice as an RN in Idaho.
- Should demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)