The Cuneo Family Scholarship is awarded to the full time junior or senior students studying at Boise State University. This scholarship was introduced in 2015 to support minority students to graduate.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time junior or senior undergraduate student with 12 credits at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be from Hispanic heritage
- Must be a resident of Idaho
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)