The D.L. Evans Bank Scholarship is awarded to the students who plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree specializing in Economics or Finance at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree with 12 credits specializing in Economics or Finance at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should have a minimum ACT composite score of 18 or SAT total score of 860 excluding the Essay score.
- Should be have graduated from a high school during the last spring in one of the following Southern Idaho counties: Ada, Bannock, Bingham, Blaine, Boise, Bonneville, Butte, Camas, Canyon, Cassia, Custer, Elmore, Gem, Gooding, Jefferson, Jerome, Lincoln, Madison, Minidoka, Owyhee, Payette, Power, Twin Falls, or Washington.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.