The Dan Huff Memorial Scholarship Fund in Social Work is awarded to the students who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate degree programs specializing in Social Work Program (BSW or MSW) at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program specializing in Social Work Program (BSW or MSW) at Boise State University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit the results of applicant’s free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)