The Daryl and Ann Jones English Scholarship is awarded to full-time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a in English major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits or graduate degree student with 9 credits pursuing a in English major at the University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.5
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Must complete the Department of English scholarships Application
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- An applicant must submit 500-word essay on the following topic: How will this scholarship help the applicant to achieve the academic goals that the applicant has set?