The Del Piano Parkinson Scholarship is awarded to the students who plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree and or graduate degree program in the department of music at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree with 12 credits or graduate degree with 9 credits.
- Must declare a major in music (piano) at the University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Note: Juniors, seniors, and graduate students will be given preference over other applicants.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University