The Don McCarter Engineering Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a major in Civil Engineering at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree with a minimum of 12 credits or graduate degree with a minimum of 9 credits pursuing a major in Civil Engineering at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.8
- Should be a resident of Idaho
- Should demonstrate financial need as per the federal financial aid rules.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.