The Dona Harris Memorial Scholarship is awarded to full-time undergraduate students each semester at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree with a minimum of 12 credits at the university.
- Should have graduated from Blackfoot High School with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and should have completed 24 credits each academic year
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University