The Douglas and Christine Bender Family Scholarship is awarded to full-time incoming freshmen at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an incoming freshman graduated from Idaho high school at the University.
- Should be a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.75
The applicants who have completed at least 10 hours of community service and 200 hours of work during the previous year will be given preference over other applicants.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University