The Downey Family Nursing Scholarship is awarded to full-time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a major in Nursing at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time undergraduate with 12 credits or graduate with 9 credits pursuing a major in Nursing at the University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
Note: The applicants interested in Holistic or Critical Care Nursing or members of the Student Nurses Association will be given preference over other applicants.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University