The Dr. Constance Wyzard Memorial Scholarship for Educational Technology is awarded to full-time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a degree in Education Technology at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full-time undergraduate with 6 credits or graduate with 5 credits pursuing a degree in Education Technology at the University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Should have completed 18 or more credits in Boise State University’s Education Technology program and must be a practicing K-12 classroom teacher.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
An applicant should submit an essay on the applicant’s classroom integration of technology not more than 500 words.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University