The Dr. Margaret Peek English Scholarship is awarded to Junior or senior undergraduate students pursuing an English major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a junior or senior undergraduate student with 12 credits pursuing an English major at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Should have completed the Department of English scholarships Application
Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Should submit an essay of 500 words on the topic: “How Will This Scholarship Help you to achieve the Academic Goals You’ve Set for yourself?”
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University