The Dr. William Venning Health Sciences Honors Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are from the Honors College and are pursuing their Major in the Health Sciences field at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an undergraduate student with 12 credits and graduate student with 9 credits each semester pursuing a major in a Health Sciences field at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.50
- Should have graduated from Idaho high school
- Should demonstrate financial need as per the federal financial aid rules.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University