The Electrical and Computer Engineering Alumni Scholarship Fund is awarded to the full time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University. It was established in 2019 to support the efforts initiated by the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and to encourage others to support Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time undergraduate student with 12 credits and graduate students with 9 credits pursuing in the Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Department at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.5 for high school students enrolling for ECE department and 3.0 for current ECE students.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.