The Ella Judith James Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate senior students pursuing in the College of Education at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be full time senior undergraduate students with 12 credits pursuing in the College of Education at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 2.75
- Should demonstrate financial need
- Preference is given to single parent and the recipient must plan to teach in Idaho.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- The received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is just an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.