The Ellis Lamborn Economics Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate junior or senior students pursuing an Economics major in the College of Business and Economics at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be full time junior or senior undergraduate students with 6 credits pursuing an Economics major in the College of Business and Economics at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.