The Engineering Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing an Engineering major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be full time undergraduate students with 12 credits and graduate students with 9 credits pursuing a Engineering major at the university.
- should have minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Must sign in with his or her user name and password at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/
- Should complete a the general scholarship application on Boise State University
- Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.