The Eugene and Lois Chaffee English Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing English major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an undergraduate student with 12 credits, and graduate students with 9 credits pursuing english major at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
- Should submit the Department of English scholarships Application and the results of free application of federal student aid (FAFSA).Once these applications and results are submitted,the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Should submit an essay of 500 words on the following topic: How will this scholarship help you to achieve the academic goals you’ve set for yourself?