The Eugene and Lois Chaffee History Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a History major in the department of Department of History at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an undergraduate student with 12 credits, and graduate students with 9 credits pursuing History major at the university.
- should have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to
complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
- Should submit the Department of History scholarships Application and the results of free application of federal student aid (FAFSA).Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- An unofficial transcript
- A letter stating why you have chosen to major in history
- How the study of history will fit into your long-term goals?