The Executive MBA Class of 2008 Scholarship is awarded to the students who plan to enroll for full time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a major in the College of Business and Economics at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an undergraduate student with 12 credits, and graduate students with 9 credits pursuing a major in the College of Business and Economics at the university.
- should have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to
complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
- Should submit the results of free application of federal student aid (FAFSA).Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.