The First Generation Scholarship is awarded to the first generation students who plan to enroll for at least part time undergraduate and graduate degree and pursuing a major within the School of Public Service at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an undergraduate student with 6 credits, and graduate students with 5 credits pursuing a major within the school of Public service at the university.
- Should be the first person to attend college within their family
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
Should submit the results of FAFSA (free application for federal student aid). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.