The Franklin B. Jeppesen Memorial Health Science Scholarship is awarded to full time undergraduate students pursuing a Health Science or Respiratory Therapy major in the Department of Respiratory Care at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be undergraduate students with 12 credits, pursuing a Health Science or Respiratory Therapy major at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.2
- Should be a resident of Idaho state
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of free application for federal student aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.