The George K. Shaber Veterans Scholarship is awarded to the students who have enrolled at least for an part time undergraduate and graduate degree at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an undergraduate student with 6 credits, and graduate degree with 5 credits at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Should be a Military veteran who has a service-related hearing disability
- Should demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.