The Gordon Ross Medical Foundation Scholarship Fund is awarded to the junior or senior full time undergraduate students pursuing nursing major in the School of Nursing at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a junior or senior full time undergraduate student with 12 credits, pursuing a nursing major at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be a resident of Idaho state and must be a Nontraditional student
- Should demonstrate financial need
Preference is given to Blaine county residents
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
Should submit the results free application of federal student aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.