The H. Patricia and Donald W. Morse Scholarship in Nursing is awarded to the part-time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a Nursing BS major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be at least a part time undergraduate student with 6 credits and graduate student with 5 credits pursuing a Nursing BS major at the University.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be interested in providing patient care in a rural setting or already practicing in a rural setting
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.