The Hibbs Family Scholarship in Chemistry is awarded to full-time sophomore, Junior, and Senior undergraduate students who are pursuing Chemistry Major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- should be enrolled either as a full-time sophomore, junior, or a senior undergraduate student, with 12 credits pursuing Chemistry major at the university.
- should have a minimum GPA of 2.75
- should demonstrate financial need as per the Federal Financial Aid Rules.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Must complete the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry Scholarships Application.
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University