The Honcik Physics Scholarship is awarded to full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing their degree in Physics and have completed Physics 211 Course Major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- should be enrolled as a graduate student with 9 credits pursuing in the Physics Major, or as a full-time undergraduate student with 12 credits, and must have completed Physics 211 Course at the university.
- should have a minimum GPA of 3.50
How to Apply:
An applicant :
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Must complete the Department of Physics Scholarship Application
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between Scholarship Application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- For a continuing Boise State student, Academic Advisement Report (AAR) should be submitted
- For a new or transfer student, an unofficial transcript should be submitted.
- An essay including the career goals
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University