The Intercollegiate Knights Scholarship is awarded to fulltime freshmen, Sophomore, Junior or Senior undergraduate students at the Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- should be enrolled as full-time Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior undergraduate student, with 12 credits at the university.
- should have foster-care experience
- should be a Idaho resident
- should demonstrate financial need as per the Federal Financial Aid Rules.
Note: Participant in the Impact Scholars program for former foster youth will be given preference.
How to Apply:
- must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between Scholarship Application Submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Note: Applicants are required to answer the following questions:
- Do you have experience of being in foster care?
- What barriers/challenges have impacted your academic and personal success thus far?
- How would receiving this scholarship, and having a mentor, impact your success?
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University