The J. Moll and S. Knowlton Engineering Scholarship is awarded to the Part-time Under-graduate students who have enrolled to pursue a Major from the College of Engineering at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- should be enrolled at least as a part-time undergraduate student, with 6 credits pursuing a major in the College of Engineering at the university.
- should have minimum GPA of 2.5
- should demonstrate financial need.
Note: Under-represented minorities, women, and non-traditional students who are at least 26 years of age are given the preference.
How to Apply:
- must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between Scholarship Application Submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University