The James and Janet Schaufelberger Scholarship is awarded to the graduate students who have received their undergraduate degree from Boise State, and are majoring within the College of Business and Economics at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- should be a graduate student with 5 credits, and pursuing a major within the College of Business and Economics at the university.
- should have completed undergraduate degree from Boise State.
- should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- should demonstrate financial need as per the federal financial aid rules
Note: An Idaho resident with interest in the study of Finance will be given preference
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University