The James C. Thompson Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degree at the Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time undergraduate with 12 credits and graduate student with 9 credits pursuing degree at the university.
- should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
Note: A child of an Electronic Controls Company employee will be given the preference
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched with the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University