The Jane and Kenneth Arnold Family Scholarship is awarded to the freshmen students pursuing honors program at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a freshman student pursuing an honors program at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should have attended a public high school in Bonneville County
- Should demonstrate financial need
Note: Idaho Fall High School students are given preference.
How to Apply:
An applicant :
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
Should submit the results of your FAFSA (free application for federal student aid). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.