The Jeff Seamons Writing Scholarship is awarded to the full-time Under-graduate and Graduate students pursuing their English Major with a writing emphasis at the Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time undergraduate student with 12 credits, and graduate students with 9 credits pursuing English major with a writing emphasis at the university.
- should have minimum GPA of 2.5
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Must complete the Department of English scholarships Application
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Submit an essay for 500 words on: “How will this scholarship help you to achieve the academic goals you’ve set for yourself?”
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University