The Jeffrey L. and Jo-Anne Smith Innovation and Design Fund is awarded to the full time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing in the College of Innovation & Design at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time undergraduate student with 12 credits graduate student with 9 credits pursuing in the College of Innovation & Design at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Should be a First-in-family member to pursue undergraduate studies (neither parent having obtained a four-year degree).
- Should be participating in CID degree or non-degree programs, projects, or activities
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
Should submit the results of your free application for federal student aid. Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.