The Jim & Betty Maguire English Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students who are pursuing at least a part-time English major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an undergraduate student with 12 credits, pursuing atleast a part-time English major at the university
- should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
An applicant :
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Must complete the Department of English scholarships Application
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
- Submit an essay of 500 words describing: How will this scholarship help you to achieve the academic goals you’ve set for yourself?
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University