The Jim Haskett Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the full-time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a degree at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- should be a full time undergraduate student with 12 credits, and graduate students with 9 credits pursuing degree at the university.
- should have minimum GPA of 3.0
- should have worked for Boise State University Office of Information technology for at least six months
- should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
An applicant :
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
The scholarship awards up to $1000.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University