The John A. and Elizabeth W. Mather Family Scholarship is awarded to the junior or senior undergraduate degree-seeking students pursuing a degree at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be planning to enroll for junior or senior undergraduate degree seeking students with 12 credits pursuing degree at the university.
- should have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
An applicant :
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University