The John D. Foss Jr. Memorial Biology Scholarship is awarded to full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing their Biology majors- with a commitment towards river conservation and raptor research in South America or Latin America- at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be full time undergraduate students with 12 credits and graduate students with 9 credits pursuing their Biology majors- with a commitment towards river conservation and raptor research in South America or Latin America-at the university.
- should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need as per the Federal Financial Aid Rule.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
- Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.
Scholarship grant is decided after the review of each application.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Boise State University