The John F. Nagel Foundation Nursing Scholarship is awarded to the full time junior or senior undergraduate students pursuing in the Nursing program at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time junior or senior undergraduate student with 12 credits major pursuing in the Nursing program at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need
- Should be a Idaho residents
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
Should demonstrate the results of your free application for federal student aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.