The Larry Selland Leadership Scholarship is awarded to the full-time Sophomore, Junior, or Senior undergraduate student at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time Sophomore, Junior, or Senior undergraduate student with 12 credits at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate financial need as per the federal financial aid rules.
- Should demonstrate leadership and involvement during their first year or two of attendance.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
Should submit the results of your free application for federal student aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.