The Luella Glasgow Hendryx Scholarship is awarded to the full time Sophomore, Junior, and Senior undergraduate students pursuing Nursing program at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time undergraduate student with 12 credits pursuing a nursing program at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be 25+ yrs. of age
- Should have completed one year in the BSU Nursing Program
- Should practice in ID for at least 3 years.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.