The Margaret Hamilton Scholarship for Women in Computer Science is awarded to the undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a Computer Science major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time undergraduate student with 6 credits and graduate student with 5 credits pursuing a Computer Science major at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 2.5
- Should be a female student
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
Should submit the results of free application of federal student aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.