The Maxine & Milt Klein Idaho Society of Clinical Social Work Scholarship is awarded to the full time graduate students pursuing a Master's of Social Work program at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time graduate student with 9 credits pursuing a Master's of Social Work program at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.5
- Should be a graduate student in second year or an advanced standing student in their Master’s of Social Work program
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
Should submit the results or your free application for federal student aid. Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.