The Military Order of the Purple Heart Scholarship is awarded to the part time or full time graduate students at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a part time graduate student with 5 credits or full time graduate student with 9 credits at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 2.8
- Should be a Purple Heart Recipient
- Should be a U.S. Military Combat Veterans, U.S. Military Combat Theater veteran or U.S. Military Veteran
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application at Boise State University.
Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.