The Ralston-Blair Family Scholarship is awarded to the full time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time undergraduate student with 12 credits and graduate students with 9 credits at the university.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Should be a U.S Citizen or permanent resident
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by University.