The Robert & Kathy Kustra Scholarship is awarded to the full time junior or senior undergraduate students pursuing a Heath Science or Respiratory Care major at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time junior or senior undergraduate student with 12 credits pursuing a Heath Science or Respiratory Care major at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be a Idaho resident
- Should demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.