The Robert Des Aulniers Scholarship is awarded to the full time Junior or senior undergraduate and graduate students pursuing in the School of Nursing at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time Junior or senior undergraduate student with 6 credits and graduate student with 5 credits pursuing in the School of Nursing at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 2.8
- Should be a Idaho resident
- Should demonstrate financial need
Note: An employee of Central Distract Health Department are given the preference
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of free application of federal student aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.