The Robert S. & Marjorie Gibb Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the full time sophomore, Junior or senior undergraduate students at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time sophomore, junior or senior undergraduate student with 12 credits at the university.
- Should have minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should be majoring in a vocation of service to others such as Teaching, Music, Nursing and Christian Education
- Should demonstrate financial need
Note: Physically handicap students are given the special consideration
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of free application of federal student aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.