The Sandy Marostica Music Scholarship is awarded to the full time junior, senior or graduate undergraduate and graduate students pursuing music in the department of music at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time junior or senior undergraduate student with 12 credits and graduate student with 9 credits pursuing music at the university.
- Should be playing in the Symphonic Winds Ensemble
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Should demonstrate a financial need as per the federal financial aid rules
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.