The Single Parent Scholarship is awarded to the full time sophomore, Junior or senior undergraduate students pursuing a major in the College of Arts and Sciences at Boise State University.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be a full time sophomore, Junior or senior undergraduate students with 12 credits pursuing a major in the College of Arts and Sciences at the university.
- Should be a single mother
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.25
- Should be a single parent and head of household
- Should demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
- Must sign in to the scholarship portal at https://financialaid.boisestate.edu/scholarships/ to complete a general scholarship application on Boise State University.
Should submit the results of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once these applications and results are submitted, the received application will be auto-matched to the qualifying scholarships. Qualifying is an intermediate step between scholarship application submission by the applicant and selecting scholarship finalists by the University.